Friday, July 22, 2011

Treat for Fido: Friday, July 22

Today's Deal:  CVS for the last several weeks has had a list of items where if you buy $30, you get a $10 gift card.  Depending on the items, sometimes I buy different items from the list, sometimes I buy enough of the same item to reach the $30 mark..  This week I bought 6 roll pkgs of Scott paper towels.  They were on sale for $4.77 a pkg., after deducting the $10 gift card, I only paid $3.34 a pkg.  A great deal for 6 roll pkgs.  My daughter never has to buy paper towels either:)

My friend Jane and I went to lunch today.  When she called, I told her that she had 3 choices,  TGIF (I printed off the coupon that I told you about yesterday.), Parlor 88 (I got that coupon from Living Social.), or San Francisco Oven (there is another coupon for Buy 1/Get 1 in this month's Money Saver.)  She chose San Francisco Oven, and we had a great meal for cheap:)

If you want to get a cheap or free treat for your dog, go to Nylabone.com, type coupon in the search box, click on number one at the next screen.  This brings up a sample screen, with a link to click to bring up a printable coupon.  The coupon is for $2, and at Petsmart (I'm told:), there are some Nylabones that are only $2.

Today's Recipe:  Antipasto Salad, using red bell papers on sale at Price Cutter.
1/2 c. of sliced asparagus, sliced mushrooms, red bell peppers/ 2 oz. black olives/ 1 oz. part skim mozzarella/ 3T. red wine vinegar.  Mix and enjoy!

It was a fantastic Friday for savings:)
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment