Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Smell Great! Monday, July 19th

Today's Deal:  Walgreens has Mitchum deodorant on sale 2 for $6, with a $4 Register Reward printing out after the purchase. This makes the deodorant 2 for $2.  I had two 75ct. coupons---so I only paid 25cts. each. 

One reason I like to coupon, is so that I can help my children, with little purchases like shampoo, toilet paper, deodorant etc.  I gave my daughter one of my 16 roll toilet paper packages.  Her eyes lit up like Christmas:)  Those types of purchases can really add up.  I urge everyone to coupon, not only for yourself, but also to help others.

Today's Recipe:  Cheezy Alps Pie
1 1/2 c. milk/ 4 eggs/ 3/4c. finely chopped smoked sliced beef/ 1c. shredded Swiss Cheese/ pie shell
Beat milk and eggs, add cheese and beef.  Pour into pie shell.  Bake at 350 degrees for 35 min.  Allow pie to stand 10 min. before serving.

Enjoy Summer Savings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment