Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Today's Deal:  This deal is one I used yesterday, with my good friend Barb.  A few days ago I received "MoneySaver Marketplace" in the mail.  Normally when I receive these advertisement papers, I just trash.  Since I started this blog, I've been even more vigilant about where coupons might be.  I opened up the paper, and I'm so glad I did.  On page 11, there is a coupon for Buy1/Get1 entree free, for San Francisco Oven.  I hadn't eaten there in awhile, but I always like it.  Barb and I had two entrees for less than $10, and I even had a drink.  It's great to be able to eat at a cool place like that, so cheaply.

Today's Recipe:  Cherry Pork Loin, which is on sale at Harter House.
1 can cherry pie filling/2 T. lemon juice/2 lbs pork loin
Mix pie filling and lemon juice.  Bake pork loin at 325 degrees for an hour and a half.  Pour mixture over roast, and bake for 30 more minutes.

Hope you have a super savings 4th,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment