Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday: July 2, 2011

Today's Deal:  At the Walgreen's at National & Kearney-24 bottles of Dasani water is on sale for $2.39.  I grabbed 2 cases, and would have gotten more, but there wasn't room in my car:)  I know my daughter is laughing at this right now.
My car is always full of things for work, or full of my great deals.  Stace said she was going to report me to hoarders:)  I was telling a friend of mine, and she offered to be a co-signer:)
Each Walgreen's will have different non-advertised sale items.  Each Walgreen's also prices their clearance items differently.  I have seen the exact same item at one Walgreen's for $1.50 and another for 75 cents.
I would like to give a shout-out to the cosmetics clerk at the Walgreen's at Kansas and Grand.  She is super nice, and always very patient when ringing separate transactions, so that the Register Rewards can be used to the fullest advantage.

Today's Recipe:  Snickers Heavenly Fudge, using Snickers Bars, which are on sale at Dillons.
12 oz. pkg of semisweet chocolate chips/1 can creamy milk chocolate frosting/2 Snickers chopped
Line 8 in. sq. pan with foil, extending foil over edges.  Spray foil with Pam.  Melt chips in saucepan.  Remove from heat.  Take 2 T. of the Snickers and set aside.  Add frosting and remaining candy to chips and blend.  Then spread in foil lined pan.  Sprinkle with rest of candy.  Refrigerate 2 hours.

Hoping you score lots of firecracking deals,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment