Monday, July 18, 2011

Suggestion: Monday, July 19th

Today's Deal:  No shopping today, but I'd like to make a suggestion :)  I send off for "free" stuff.  The form that you fill out often requires that you list an email address, because I don't want to flood my regular email with all of that spam that you often get when you give a company your email, I opened up an email acct. just for that purpose.  Every few days, I'll pull it up, scan to make sure there isn't anything I want, and empty it.  I sent off for "free" diapers yesterday.

Remember if you have anything that you think would be helpful to others, please email me at booklady500@aol.com

Today's Recipe:  Stromboly Pockets, using sliced black pepper turkey from Harter House.
Sliced Turkey/ Crescent Rolls/ any other meats or cheeses that appeal to you
Take crescent rolls and instead of splitting them into triangles, leave in squares.  Layer mustard/ turkey/cheese, anything else that sounds good to you :)  Roll up into small loaf shape, pinch at ends.  Put in oven, take out when the rolls are brown.  Be sure to spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray, the cheese almost always leaks out.  Some people sprinkle the cheese on top, and melt in the microwave, instead of putting cheese inside.

Remember, it's never too hot to save :)
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment