Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Enhanced Savings :) Wednesday, July 6th

Today's Deal:  Walgreens has "Extenze Male Enhancement" on sale for $4.99.  A $5.00 Register Reward prints after the sale, so you are getting this great product for free :)
I have taken advantage of this fantastic deal, 3 or 4 times this week at my local Walgreens.  Now I know that the clerks, who are used to seeing me several times a week, are thinking-----this middle aged woman has a rockin' personal life.
Sadly, no.  I am taking advantage of this deal, because I know it will make a great gag gift, should I or any of my friends need one .
I also think that every woman, who is single,  should carry this in her purse. That way, if some guy starts to give her the "it's not you, it's me" speech---she can reach into her purse---hand the enhancement product to him---smile sweetly and say, "You're right---it is you."  Kiss him on the cheek, and walk away.  That would be an exit, that in the words of the "Mastercard" commercial, is "priceless":)

Today's Recipe:  Steak n' Beans, using pork steak on sale at Price Cutter.
4 pork steaks/3 cups baked beans/ 1 1/2 c. chopped tomatoes/ 3/4 c. brown sugar
Mix beans, tomatoes, and sugar.  Pour into baking dish, layering steaks on top.  Bake at 350 for 1 hr.

Save with a smile,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment