Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Back:) Friday, July 29th

Just got back from vacations.  Had a great time!

Since this blog is about saving money, I'll share a few money saving suggestions, I learned about cruising.  My daughter and I took 2 excursions during our 4 day cruise.  We both thought that if we go again, we wouldn't do that because, 1)they are pretty pricey, and considering the short amount of time you spend at each port, you don't really get the chance to enjoy them, and 2)when you go on the excursions, you miss out on some neat things going on aboard the ship.
The other tip I would like to pass along is buy your souvenirs at one of the ports, not on the boat or at the private island.  We found the same souvenirs we bought on the boat (because they were supposedly on sale), at the two ports we spent time at (Key West and the Bahamas), much cheaper.

Tomorrow's blog will be back to local money saving tips.

Great trip, but good to be home.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment