Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Always a good deal :) Tuesday, July 12th

Today's Deal:  Walgreens, at St. Louis and Campbell, had Always save pantiliners on sale for 99cts.  I had a 50ct. coupon, so they were only 49cts.  Good price!  I also picked up some free razors while I was there, and I noticed they had swim noodles for 99cts.

My sister in law, Kat, was telling me yesterday that she tried to coupon, but then she got up there and had the wrong sized items, so she got discouraged and quit.  That happens to a lot of people at first, but like anything else, the more you do it, the more familiar you become with the ins and outs.  After the first few couponing trips, it gets much easier

Today's Recipe:  Crazy Nutty Chicken, using chicken on sale at Dillons.
1/2c. peanuts/ 1c. corn flakes/ 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts/ 1c. honey mustard
Blend peanuts and corn flakes into crumbs.  Coat each breast with honey mustard, then roll in peanut and flake mixture.  Bake @ 400 for 30 min.

Saving as always,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment