Thursday, September 1, 2011

Slow Savings: Thursday, Sept. 1st

One of the best ways to save money is to eat at home.  Head over to Mr. Food, where you can download 28 slow cooker recipes.  A crock pot is the one thing that never goes out of style, isn't it.  :)


On a humorous note---my administrator was reciting a list of things that might be inappropriate to put on your social networking page, and still maintain your professionalism.  On that list was "it might be inappropriate to post a picture of yourself in a bathing suit."

I pondered this, and realized that I needed to send the following note to my colleagues---
if at any time, they saw a picture of me on the internet, in a bathing suit---
I have been KIDNAPPED---AND TO CALL THE AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY :)

Hope it was a nice Thursday,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment