Friday, September 30, 2011

Back to Saving in No Time:) Friday, September 30th

Many of you know that I had a minor surgical procedure done on my leg today.  Just wanted to let everyone know that all went well.  I wanted to make today's post before those pain meds kick in :)

I'm going to post our Dillon's match ups, but I will warn you, it's a fairly sparse listing.  I am only listing items that are more than 50% off, and have a coupon from either the Star or News Leader.

Pillsbury Scrambles or biscuits--General Mills insert of 9/11, both papers---60% off
Green Giant Vegetables---General Mills insert of 9/11---both papers 56% off
Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes---General Mills insert of 8/7, both papers---52% off

That's it---not much on the list, but there's always next week :)  Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment