Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chew Away Your Fat :) Tuesday, September 27th

I have read many magazine articles which say, people who chew gum, burn more calories.  So if you're trying to lose a few pounds, (and who isn't)  you are in luck:)  Go to Target.com, then visit their coupon site---you can print off a coupon $1 off a 3 pack of Orbit gum.  At Target this makes the 3 pack only 67cts.

This coupon is a manufacturer coupon, so you can use it anywhere.  Often the coupons on the Target site are manufacturer coupons.  Unless a coupon says "Target Only", or is specifically for a Target store brand, it can be used anywhere.  Often the place you get the coupon from, or the site you print the coupon from, may not be the best place to use it.

In many cases, I will pick up a coupon from a pad on a store aisle.  I may not need the product right then, or I may want to wait until I find it on sale somewhere.  When the item goes on sale, it may not be at the store that I got the coupon from----but if it is a manufacturer coupon it is accepted any place that carries the item, I can use it.

Got to go----if I chew all night, I probably won't burn off the calories from all the candy corn that I ate today.  Candy corn mixed with peanuts is my "fall" guilty pleasure.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment