Sunday, September 4, 2011

Forgetfulness :) Sunday, September 4th

Sorry, I forgot that this was Labor Day weekend, so no coupon inserts :(

I'll run through some of the highlight savings this week from Walgreens.  My favorite store :)  Whenever I go on vacation, I have to visit the local Walgreens :)

Walgreens:  Mitchum Deodorant-use coupon from 8/21, receive $2 Register Reward--makes it FREE
Osteo Bi Flex Vitamins-use 2 coupons from the Star (8/7 Redplum), and a coupon from the store coupon book---makes it FREE

I'll hit some other items you can get free this week.
CVS:  Hershey's Air Delight Bar

Walmart:  Cascade 3ct----use $1 coupon from P&G insert (both NewsLeader and Star)---FREE
   Febreeze Noticeables---use $3 coupon from P&G insert (both papers)---FREE

Target:  Cascade 3ct. (coupon locations listed above)---FREE

I love the 3 day weekend, but Sundays without coupons are bummers :)
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment