Monday, September 5, 2011

Go to coupons.com---put in zip 95492, and you can print off a $1 off 2 Spic n' Span liquids, sprays or powders.  At Wal-Mart, this makes it only 47 cents.

Be sure and check out Target.com.  Their new coupons came out today.  They have one coupon for "Whisker Lickin Cat Treats"---which should make the treats free.
They also have one that I plan to use on "Skinny Cow Candies."  I have such a hard time eating anything with the word "cow" in it, even if it is prefaced by skinny :)  Years ago, there was a restaurant in Springfield called the "Brangus Feed Lot"---now I'm not proud, but even I couldn't make myself go there.

Years and years, ago there was a restaurant with a rotating buffet---then you just had a bunch of "fat" people chasing their food. (And I was one :)

Have a great Labor Day.  It looks like the weather is going to be beautiful.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment