Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Get "Tiger" Something New: Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Visit Coupon Pro---scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page, and you will find a link for a Petsmart coupon, that will give you 15% off your entire purchase.

The weather is getting very nice, maybe it's time to get Fido a new leash :)

Someone asked me the other day if I had grandchildren.  I said I don't even have a grand dog.  My daughter does share custody of a very cute Japanese Chin named "Lola".
The other day her roommate came home in the middle of the day and picked up Lola.  My daughter said it was a good thing her roommate had called to tell her that she was picking Lola up, because if she had came home, and Lola had been gone, she would have packed her "stuff" and left .  There was no way she was facing her roommate without Lola :)

Hope your Tuesday was terrific,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment