Friday, September 23, 2011

Crock Pot Season: Friday, September 23 ,2011

A friend of mine is in love with her crock pot.  My main complaint with crock pots, like a lot of our neat kitchen gadgets, is they are hard to clean.  That problem has been solved by the Reynolds company.  Type reynoldskitchens.com in your search bar, and then choose promotions from the access screen.  They have several coupons for several products.  The crock pot liners have a $1 coupon, and when purchased at Wal-Mart, are only 92 cents.

I have been asked what I suggest to people who don't have printers, since there are so many great printable coupons on the internet now.  I go to the library to print mine, as I don't have a printer either.  The copies are a dime, but if I print off a coupon like the one above---I'm still ahead 90cts :)

Hope the weather stays great for all the fall festivals.  My friend Laura is going to the Walnut Festival, which I think is in Walnut Grove.  She says she gets lots of neat, reasonably priced Christmas gifts there.  I truly believe the earlier you start Christmas shopping, the more likely you are to stay within your budget.

Hope you have a FREE and CHEAP Friday,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment