Monday, September 26, 2011

Coupon Clipping Services: Monday, September 26, 2011

My friend Holly emailed me yesterday about a site that she loves couponsthingsbydede.com

This is a coupon clipping service.  The extreme couponers that you see on television almost always subscribe to a coupon clipping service.
It is against the law to sell coupons, but what the services charge you for is "handling".  Holly says what she loves about this is that you can get only the coupons you are interested in, thus not having to deal with coupons that you don't want, as you do when you purchase the Sunday papers.

I have not used a service before, but I do plan to at some point.

I want to thank Holly for sending me this tip.  Please email me any tips you have so that I can share with everyone.  100 heads are better than 1 :)

Hope you were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.  I had a lovely short walk at lunch.  The best things in life really are free :)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment