Friday, October 7, 2011

Wild Clearance Deats at Walgreens: Friday, October 7th

Didn't intend to stop at Walgreens today, but I needed to switch some stuff with my brother, and we decided to meet at the National & St. Louis location.

Since I was already there, I decided I would stop in to see if I could score some more Cepacol lozenges.  They are absolutely my favorite for a sore throat, so getting them free is a big deal to me.  They were recommended to my by a physician a few years ago, and I haven't bought any other kind of drops for a sore throat since then.


While I was in there, I decided I would just check out their clearance isle and I hit the "Bonanza" of bargains.  Toy Golf Clubs for Toddlers,1.50, a really cute set (for a child just a step above a toddler) with a pink golf bag-only $2.50, Disney books for 50cts. Disney Paddle Ball Games for $1.50, a darling little mini Disney Princess purse for only 42cts.  Other stuff,  too numerous to list.

My point is always check the clearance isles of Walgreens.  If you know of another store that has great clearance isles, please email me at booklady500@aol.com  Helping everyone find great deals helps our economy, and if a person's finances are stable--they are happier.  Happier people make harder workers, which helps to improve our economy.  It's a great cycle, and your suggestions can help to keep it going.

It's supposed to be a beautiful day.  Get out there and find fantastic buys at garage sales.  That's always a fun way to spend a beautiful Saturday.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment