Monday, October 3, 2011

Chew Away the Monday Blues: Monday, October 3rd

Go to Target.com, and print off their coupon for Extra Dessert Delight Gum, combine that store coupon with the manufacturer coupon that was in the Sunday Star on 9/25.  When you combine the store coupon with the manufacturer coupon, the gum is FREE.  This is great gum by the way.  My personal favorite is strawberry cheesecake.

My friend Cathy had on the prettiest bracelet today.  She said she picked it up at a garage sale.  I still have a few pieces of furniture that I bought with my mother (who died when I was 22), at least 30 years ago.  As most of you know, you can get terrific stuff at garage sales.  If you know of any great sales coming up, let me know so that I can share the info. with everyone.

Hope you had many saving opportunities on this Marvelous Monday!
Cindy

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment