Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Discouraged and Deals: Tuesday, Oct. 11th, 2011

Today I found a $2 coupon that I had meant to use, and let it expire instead.  This happens, it happens to experienced and inexperienced couponers.  The main thing is don't think, "Oh I can't ever remember these darn things.  I am so aggravated, I'm just going to quit."  Believe me. by using coupons, I have saved that $2, a hundred times over.  So while, I think "Dang"---I know just to keep a better eye on things next time.

If you go to coupons.com/  put in the zip code 90210, you can print off a lot of great coupons this week.  If you print off the "Gold Peak Tea" coupon for $1, you can get it at Target for 2cts., since the regular price is only $1.02.

$1.40 off Nestle Halloween Candy.

40cts off 1 box of Fiber One Bars--double this at the grocery store and you are getting a great deal.

Lots of others that you might be interested in, so be sure and check it out.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment