Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trash No More: Tuesday, October 4th, 2011

We all get junk mail, advertisements for places we shop, and places we don't.  I urge you to take a pretty good look through that mail.  Today, I was about to throw away an advertisement flyer, when I realized that it had a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase.  The coupon was for Minsky's Pizza.  I haven't eaten there before, but I have wanted to, and now is the perfect time.

Also if you are a coffee drinker, here's a great deal on Taster's Choice.  Go to target.com and print of their coupon for 50cts off one 6 packet pkg.  Then go to tasterschoice.com and print off their manufacturer coupon for 65cts off one.  Since this is a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon, you can use both at once.  This should make the Taster's Choice 6 packet pkg. around 25cts.

It's nice when you can get your morning jump start really cheap.

Thanks for reading on this "Tightwad Tuesday" :)  I consider "tightwad" a compliment :)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment