Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thriftiness Abounds at Walgreens: October 19, 2011

Cottonelle 12 pack (purple) $5 each/  buy 2 get $3 Register Reward---which brings each package to $3.50.
Use the 75cts off 2 pkgs from the Smart Source Insert in the Star on 9/11--which brings each package down to around $3.15.  There is also a coupon for a $1 in the Walgreens coupon book (which ends on Oct. 22nd)--this brings down the pkgs to $2.15 each.  Can't get a better deal then that.

Walgreens Maxi Pads Ultrathins on sale for $2---receive a $2 Register Reward.

Bayer Aspirin 32 ct. or 36 ct. chewable---use in ad coupon---coupon from Red Plum Insert on 9-11 in the News Leader and the aspirin is FREE.

We all save money for different reasons, for me it was to purchase some retirement years, to give me more options at the end of my career.  We all save in different ways.  I live in a very, very small apt.  My utilities this month were $28.  For me the inconvenience of small is worth the delayed gratification of retirement options. 

I would love it if you would share your best money saving tip at booklady500@aol.com---and what is the reason you are saving.  Your ideas might inspire others. 

I strongly urge against saving money, simply for the sake of saving money.  As Oprah says, "One thing I know for sure--you can't take it with you."

Hang tough!  Make those sacrifices and those delayed gratification rewards will eventually come your way.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment