Thursday, October 27, 2011

The best way to use my site, along with the majors: Thursday, October 27th, 2011

Every Sunday I print the coupons that are in the Springfield News Leader and the Kansas City Star. 
The reason I started doing this was because when I went to the national coupon sites, and it listed the coupons that could be matched with sale items, I was always so disappointed when our inserts hadn't had those coupons that particular week.

Grocery ads come out on Wed.   Visit couponmom.com, to find the matchups for Dillons and HyVee.  The format is pretty easy to understand.  Pull up my site in another window, scroll to the date that the coupon was supposed to be in the paper, and you can find out quickly whether to start searching through one of your inserts to clip.

This is the way that I do it.  I jot down the items which I want to purchase that week from the couponmom.com site.  I also list the date of the paper the coupon was supposed to be in, and what insert was supposed to have it.  I work on only one date at a time----for example, I look up all the items that were supposed to be in the paper on 9/11----then I will go to the next date 9/18, etc.  That keeps you from wasting time scrolling up and down through posts.  Reading the post to see if the coupon was contained in our local insert is a lot easier then rifling through endless inserts looking for coupons that might not even be there in the first place.

Try this.  I promise it makes the coupon thing a lot easier.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment