Monday, October 31, 2011

HyVee/Disney World: October 31st, 2011

Okay-I was in HyVee twice this weekend.  The crowd was unbelievable.  The fruit looked wonderful, but sadly I went straight to the bakery aisle.  I can vouch that the cookies and cakes were great!

The rest of our grocery stores run on a Wed. - Tues. cycle.  I'm not for sure if this is how HyVee runs their sale circulars or not, but I will find out and let you know.

Even if you don't live close, you do have to go at least once---it was like Disney World.  You didn't know where to go first.

But all good shoppers know, looks are only skin deep---the real test is in the pocket book.

Once again, I invite everyone of you to email me (booklady500@aol.com) with any of your money saving tips.  Helping each other improves not only our own pocketbooks, but also our economy.

Thanks to everyone for helping me achieve my 3000 viewing mark.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment