Sunday, August 14, 2011

Save Your $1: Sunday, August 14th

I've blogged about my "movie night" with my friend Barb before.  A couple of weeks ago, I gave "Country Strong", with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw a "thumbs" up.

I also said, that we had watched plenty that weren't worth the $1, we paid.  Unfortunately, tonight's movie was one of those.  "Going the Distance" with Justin Long and Drew Barrymore, wasn't worth walking across the parking lot to Kum & Go, to rent it---let alone, the distance. 

Drew Barrymore is a very attractive woman, and Justin Long is a cute guy.  They even made a cute couple, but they had no chemistry on screen. 

If you want chemistry, watch the music video of Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood singing their new duet, "Remind Me".  As they walk across the barren desert towards each other, you are afraid that they are both going to spontaneously go up in flames :)

Happy Sunday,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment