Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Coke Rewards: Wednesday, August 17th

My Coke Rewards is an easy, simple way for Coke drinkers to save money.  Go to their website--register--then enter the codes that are found on their products.  For plastic products, you get 3 points (code is under lid).  For cases--it is inside the carton.  Depending on the size 12 cans or 24, you get 10 or 20 points.  They have some neat prizes, but the most penny conscious way to redeem them is for a Coke coupon.  35 points is all it takes for the company to send you a coupon for a FREE 20 oz.  There is no shipping or handling, no costs to you at all.  You enter codes worth 35 points, and they send you a paper coupon for a FREE Coke.

This is another great thing to have older kids do.  When I was in grade school, my mother let me keep the Green Stamps and use them to buy Christmas gifts with.  I loved to lick those stamps and  paste them in the books.  I remember getting her a green round footstool, and my father this shoeshine brush kit.  It was very thrilling to give them presents that I felt like I had earned.  Much more gratifying than if they had just given me money to buy them presents.

I know, that I've been promising to give you Karen's tips for thrift store shopping, but it's getting late--so I'm going to save that for tomorrow.

Well we've made it over the hump this week for savings,
Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment