Monday, February 27, 2012

Not Hard/Takes Practice: Monday, February 27th, 2012

Tonight I ran into a friend, who said that while she enjoyed reading my blog---the "Register Rewards" from Walgreen's always confused her.  She said if I ever gave a class, she wanted to come :)

Here is one of the most important things to remember about "Register Rewards":

1) You can't use a "Register Reward" on the same item that gave you the "Register Reward".
     Example:  This week if you bought Burt's Bees Throat Drops, which were on sale for $1.99, you got a
     "Register Reward" for $1.99.  So basically you got the item free.  You cannot use that "Register Reward"
     from the Bert's Bees Throat Drops to buy another package of Bert's Bees Throat Drops.  You can   
     use that "Register Reward" on another item, even if that item has a "Register Reward" for it.

Today I bought Bert's Bees Throat Drops for $1.99.  I got my $1.99 "Register Reward".  I then used my Bert's Bees "Register Reward" to buy Polygrip, which has a $2 "Register Reward".  I used my $1.99 "Register Reward" from Bert's Bee's on the Polygrip, which made it FREE, and I got a $2 "Register Reward" after the purchase.  So, I spent $1.99--I got $3.99 in "Register Rewards"--and 2 products, the throat drops and the Polygrip.  Not a bad deal!

The thing with the "Register Rewards" is to start small.  Like everything else, the more you do it, the better you get at it.  Learning all the ins and outs, can get you some fantastic deals!  I will fill you in a step at a time, and I think that will make the "Register Rewards" process easier to understand. 

If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to email me at booklady500@aol.com
I will be glad to answer anything I can understand.

Merry Monday,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment