Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Save with Cindy: Wednesday- 6/22/2001

One of my favorite places to score fantastic deals is Walgreens.  Their "register rewards" program is wonderful.
This week you can purchase "Applied Nutrition Easy Absorb Calcium" for $10.  $10 in "register rewards" will then print after you have made the purchase.  This is basically a $10 coupon that you can use on almost anything, when you make your next purchase.  It's like getting the calcium supplement for free.  If you are afraid that you will forget to use the "register reward", you can make a second purchase right then.
Example:  I bought the calcium pills, my $10 "register reward" then printed.  Next, I paid for 3-Charmin toilet paper 6 roll packages that were on sale for $2.99 each.  I added 3 candy bars that were on special for 49 cents, and use my register reward, that had just printed, on my second transaction.  For this second transaction, I paid under $1.
A bonus is that inside the calcium supplement is a coupon book for several varieties of "Applied Nutrition" supplements.
This deal is good through Saturday.
 ***The Walgreen's at National and St. Louis was out of the calcium supplement today, but they will get a truck in tomorrow.  The trip was not a waste of time though, I scored some neat toys and stickers on their clearance racks for 25 cents each.  I always check the clearance racks at Walgreen's.  I have found some really great buys.


Penney's is currently offering 15% off all regular, sale and clearance prices, if you use your Penney's card.  I saw on 80% off rack in the department for women.  An extra 15% of an item that is already marked 80% off could give you a pretty sweet deal.

Today's Recipe: using split chicken breast on sale this week, at Dillons, for 99 cents a lb.
Rub honey mustard over skinless chicken breasts then roll in Italian bread crumbs.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Easy!

Save with you later :)
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment