Saturday, December 3, 2011

Surprising Savings Source: Saturday, December 3rd, 2011

Saving money can be done in many ways, besides coupons, and savings suggestions can come from many places.

Today I was watching "Access Hollywood"  (I'm not proud of it, but I am admitting it.)  Snooki was being interviewed regarding her new book, which includes beauty tips.  One money saving tip that she promotes is making a facial mask out of water and kitty litter.  In the interview she made it very plain, that the kitty litter should be clean (DUH!)  When the reporter said, "That sounds gross."  Snooki agreed, but said it gave you beautiful skin.

I'm definitely wouldn't try this without getting exact directions from either Snooki's new book (sorry, you won't be able to borrow it from me, it's not a title that I am planning to purchase), or from an internet site, but if you try this, please let me know at booklady500@aol.com

Today my blog topped 4,000 views.  I can't thank you enough for reading along and sharing with your friends.

Check back tomorrow for coupon listings for the News Leader and Kansas City Star.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment