Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cheap Last Minute Wrapping: December 24th, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve,

Do you not think that gift bags were the greatest thing ever invented?  I mean honestly, if the average American had to vote for the greatest invention/discovery of all time----are you going to vote for Einstein's Theory of Relativity (ooh I hope that's the right theory, science was never my strongest subject), or are you going to vote for the gift bag?

I have raved about Dollar Tree many times on my blog.  If Dollar Tree was a franchise, believe me, I would own one.  I had 2 gifts left to wrap, I bought 2 of the cutest Christmas gift bags that I have seen anywhere at Dollar Tree last night.

When it comes to greeting cards, decorative party items, gift wrap and balloons, you can't beat Dollar Tree!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment