Friday, December 9, 2011

So Sorry: Friday, December 9th, 2011

I apologize for not listing HyVee Match Ups yesterday.  I'm afraid that it was a 14 hour day yesterday, and when I got home, I fell into bed, and completely forgot that I hadn't posted yet.

Betty Crocker Cake Mix-both papers, Easy Saver (General Mills) insert 11/13.  Must be bought with frosting, making mix--55%

Green Giant Vegetables-both papers, Easy Saver insert 11/13--55% off

Tone's Seasonings-Star only, Smart Source insert 12/4--80% off

Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough-both papers, Smart Source insert 12/4--use with in ad coupon $3.50 purchase of 4--70% off

General Mills Chex Cereals-both papers, Smart Source insert 12/4--69% off

Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts-both papers, Smart Source insert 12/4--use with in ad coupon $3.50 off purchase of 4--58% off **Only 1 in ad coupon can be used per customer.

Ziploc Containers-both papers, Smart Source insert 12/4--51% off

Those are the HyVee items that have a coupon and are more than 50% off.

Check back tomorrow to see what hot deal I've found :)
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment