Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hy Vee Coupon Match Ups: December 1st, 2011

Today my blog went over the 4000 views mark.  Thanks so much!  I appreciate your reading, and would enjoy your input even more.  Many heads are better than one.  If you have a great savings tip, please email me at booklady500@aol.com

Here are this week's HyVee Match Ups.  I have only included items that are more than 50% off and have a coupon.

Old Spice Deodorant---coupon in both papers 11/27, P&G insert---69% off

Secret Deodorant---coupon in both papers 11/27, P&G insert---64% off

Oral B Toothbrushes---coupon in both papers 11/27, P&G insert---58% off

Hormel Compleat Meals---coupon in both papers 11/6, Smart Source insert---68% off

Here are the top Hy Vee match ups.  I will finish tomorrow. 

Thanks for viewinsg,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment