Friday, December 30, 2011

Everything I Need to Buy is at...: Friday, December 31st, 2011

You may have read the book "Everything I Needed to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten", or at least heard of it.

Well today, as I was shopping for new reading glasses (a concession to age that I've made just this year :), it occurred to me, that everything I need to buy is at Dollar Tree.  This is of course a slight exaggeration, but only slight. 
There are certain things that I know not to spend much money on, because I know I will lose them in no time.  Sunglasses, lip balm, and now I can add reading glasses to this list.  As recently as a month ago, I had 5 pairs, I broke one pair, and can't locate 3 pair, so now I'm down to one.  I would like to have a pair at each of my work stations, a pair by my nightstand, a pair in the bathroom (I mean, admit it, everybody reads in the bathroom.  They have whole novels written just for the bathroom.), and a pair in the living room.
I was tempted to buy two pair at a local drug store, that had buy 1/get 1 free.  Even at that each pair were going to be about $12 each.  Then it dawned on me to look at Dollar Tree.  I got a very cute purple pair for only $1.

Happy New Year's Eve Eve :)
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment