Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HyVee Specials: Tuesday, March 13th, 2012

It took a while for me to realize that Hyvee starts their new ads on Tues., while the other grocery stores put their ads out on the traditional Wednesday.

So here are the HyVee specials.  All items listed are at least 50% off and include a coupon.

Tones Mini Spices:  Smart Source Insert 12/4, Star only:  82% off
Purina Friskies Cat Treats:  Red Plum Insert 2/19, both papers:  72%
Milk Bone Dog Treats:  Red Plum Insert 2/19, Star only:  50%
Dannon 4 pk Activia Yogurt:  Smart Source Insert 2/12, Star only:  65%
Mrs. T's Pierogies:  Red Plum Insert 1/29, both papers:  63%  (As I typed this I realize the I have never eaten a pierogie.)
Purina Mighty Dog Food:  Red Plum Inset 1/29, both papers:  52%
Nature Made Fish Oil:  Smart Source Insert 2/26, Star only:  60%
Renuzit Adjustables:  Red Plum Insert 3/11, Star only:  59%
Clairol Nice n' Easy or Natural Instincts:  P&G Insert 3/4, both papers:  50% off (I'm pretty sure my daughter is going to take matters into her own hands, and ambush me with a box of this any day now :)
Pedigree Dog Treats:  Red Plum Insert 3/4, Star only:  50%
Truvia All Natural Sweetener:  Red Plum Insert 1/8, both papers:  58% (I have used this and really liked it.)

Well, there are the deals with coupons.  Hope this listing makes it easier for you to locate your coupons.  There's nothing more frustrating than a national site, saying there's a coupon for a product, then searching in your folders and finding our particular region didn't have that one.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment