Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trying New Things: Saturday, November 12th

Sometimes I will read about a great deal/shop/website etc., and I will always be afraid to try it.  For most of us, trying something new, dealing with people and situations---which we haven't dealt with before, ordering from a website we aren't familiar with is very un-nerving.  Unfortunately, our growing advances in media has made us so distrustful of each other, it's very sad.  Though I completely understand, I'm the same way.  No one wants to be taken advantage of.  That's why I'm asking for your input, when it comes to great things to add to my saver's blog.  If you've had a great experience with a store or site, please email me at booklady500@aol.com

One experience it took me a long time to try, but I have had good luck with it, is the website "Plasticjungle.com"
This is a site that sells discounted gift cards.  I have purchased several cards from the site, and have had no problems.  With the holidays coming up, you may want to try out the site too.

There are other sites that offer this type of service.  I will list these, but I can't vouch for any---except to say that the list came from a reputable source.  Companies that provide discounted gift cards are Card Pool;  Gift Card Castle;  Gift Cards.com;  Gift Card Rescue.
If anyone has had good or bad experiences with the above, please let me know, so that I can pass the word along.

It takes a village to save a $1.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment