Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Baaaack :) Sunday, November 27th, 2011

My birthday was yesterday.  Another Happy 39 :)  I let my son borrow my car for the week.  He's almost 21.  He texted me that he was going to have my car cleaned for me for my birthday.  And he would bring it to me as soon as he was finished.  I told my friends, that I was pretty sure that was code for "one of my friends threw up in your car". :)  When he did bring it back to me, it looked like new!  It was really a nice present.

Only the Proctor and Gamble insert was in both papers today.  Below is the list:

$1.50 off when you buy Tide & Downy together./ $1 off one Downy Unstoppables/ 50cts off one Tide or one Downy
$1 off Olay Bodywash/ $1 off two Herbal Essences Hair Products/ Buy 1 Olay product--get 1 bodywash free/  $1 off 1 Covergirl product/  $2 off Hair Color/ $1 off 2 Secret products
$3 off one Olay Regenerist or Pro X product/  $1 off Olay body wash, lotion, or bars
$3 off 2 Pantene products
$5 off one Venus razor and refill/  $2 off Venus disposable razors
$3 off one Fixodent Cleanser/  50cts off one Fixodent adhesive
$1 off 2 bags or 1 box of Pampers/  $2 off when you buy one diapers or pants and one box 60ct or larger.
$3 off Oral B Battery Toothbrush/  50cts off Oral B, Crest Kids manual toothbrush/  50cts off one Oral B or Crest Kids Toothpaste
$7 off Crest 3D Whitestrips/  75cts off one Crest toothpaste liquid gel/  75cts off one Oral B Pulse Toothbrush, or 2 Indicator Toothbrushes/ 50cts off Oral B floss
$5 off one Braun Kruzer Razor/  Buy 1 Fusion cartridge refills and get $5 off  Fusion razor/  $1 off two Old Spice products/  $2 off one Fusion skin care or shave prep product/  $1 off one Gillette deodorant/  $1 off bodywash
75cts off one pkg Duracell batteries/  $1.50 rechargeable battery
$1.50 Vicks Nature Fusion Product/  Buy 2 Vicks products--get 1 Puffs free
50cts off 1 Pepto Bismal/  $1 off Prilosec/  $1 off Metamucil
50cts off one Bounty Towels or Napkins
25cts off Charmin
Buy 1--Get 1 Febreeze candle/  $2 off one Febreeze Home Collection Candle or No Spill Diffuser
25cts off 1 Dawn product
$1 off 4 Superstack Cans of Pringles/  50cts off snack pack or snack stix/  $1 off 2 cans Fat Free

Hope your holiday was filled with great deals.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment