Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lifesavers Candy Only 9 cts: April 12th, 2012

Go to Dealicious Finds:  Scroll down the page, and they have a link for a $1 coupon off Lifesavers, combine that coupon with a Target Store coupon, and get a bag of Lifesavers (gummies are my favorites) for as little as 9 cents.

Today as I went through the drive through of my bank, I commented on the teller's cute jewelry.  Every time I go through, she has on the cutest jewelry.  She said she gets her jewelry at Jewelry Galore at the corner of National and Battlefield.  Most things in the store are only $1, and they are so cute.
I mentioned the store when I first started blogging last July because it was one of my friend Karen's favorite places to buy jewelry.  Karen and I work together for 20 days every summer, and everyone of those days I compliment her on her jewelry and I never see her wear the same thing twice.
The bank teller told me she had a 5 year old daughter, and that sometimes she would take her shopping, give her a few dollars and let her pick out her own jewelry.  It's an inexpensive wonderful shopping spree for a little girl.  If you have a lovely little girl in your life, it sounds like a fun and cheap way to have a fun afternoon.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment