Saturday, April 21, 2012

DVD Saturday: April 21st, 2012

There are 2 great places to buy videos for children, TJ MAXX and of course, my favorite store in the world, Walgreens.
TJ MAXX has Scholastic videos on a hit and miss basis.  The stories are classics, like "Mike, The Steam Shovel", by great authors, like Bill Martin Jr.
Walgreens has a varied variety at any given time, and they are often on sale for $5 or less.  I have found many holiday videos of popular characters, like "Max & Ruby" by Rosemary Wells, and of course those wonderful guys, that kids love "The Wiggles".  (Yeah--I don't get that either, but then I never knew the allure of "Barney" either, and my kids loved him.  I'm still singing "I Love You, You Love Me..."

Check tomorrow for coupon Sunday!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment