Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Freebies: Tuesday, April 17th, 2011

WALGREENS
Similsan Nasal Allergy Relief Spray:  Coupon in Red Plum insert 4/1, Star only.  $6 Register Reward =  FREE

Pepsi Next 20oz.:  99 cent Register Reward = FREE (I gave mine to a homeless man, who stopped me in the parking lot of Walgreens.  It was either that or Slimfast, and I didn't think he needed to be on a diet.  That's one reason I always like to have inexpensive snack foods in my car.  I know that giving a homeless person money usually ends up in cigarettes or alcohol, yet I feel so bad if I don't give something.)  I guess I'll get to taste Pepsi Next---next time :)

Nasal Ease Allergy Reliever:  Coupon in Red Plum insert 3/11.  Star only.  $9 Register Reward = FREE

CVS 
NatuRelief Chewable Pain Tablets:  Coupon in Smart Source insert, both papers.  $8.49 Extra Bucks = FREE
Advil PM-4ct (in travel size section):  Coupon in Red Plum insert, Star only. =FREE
Colgate Total:  Maxi-Fresh, or Maxi-Clean:  Coupon in Smart Source insert, both papers.  $2 Extra Bucks = FREE

TARGET
Glade Spray:  Target Printable Coupon = FREE
Revlon Nail Clippers:  Target Printable Coupon = FREE
Revlon Nail File:  Target Printable Coupon = FREE
Revlon Tweezers:  Target Printable Coupon = FREE
Carefree Pantiliners:  Coupon supposed to be in Smart Source insert of 3/18, but that was the week I was on vacation, so I can't tell you for sure, but if there is  =  FREE

WALMART
Carefree Pantiliners:  See note above under Target.

Here's a few "freebies" to start off your week with!  Cindy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment