Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Kitty Litter: Thursday, January 19th, 2012

I have to confess that I am not a kitty lover.  They make me itch, and for some reason they offend my olfactory senses.  I am much more partial to dogs---however in the interest of my readers who are "cat people", several of which I call good friends---I want to make you aware of the following great deal.

Go to krazycouponlady.com---scroll halfway down the page and you will find a printable rebate form for Arm & Hammer Kitty Litter.  It's a "try me free" for a 20 lb. bag.  Now since I am not, never have been, nor ever will be a cat owner, I have no idea how long 20 lbs. of kitty litter will last, but that seems like a lot to me.

I love "FREE"--even if it's something "FREE" that I won't use--I love "FREE" for other people too :)
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment