Friday, January 6, 2012

Entertainment Values: Friday, January 6th. 2012

Tonight I met my daughter and son for appetizers at Parlor 88.  It was my first time there.  The atmosphere was great, and the service good.
I'm still on a liquid diet regime, so I had to take Jake and Stace's word on the quality of the appetizers.  Stace had stuffed mushrooms.  Jake had pepperoni bacon pizza, then they shared garlic bread.  Both complimented the food.

But, even though I didn't eat---if I have to put in a vote for the best place to get great appetizers at a wonderful price, the prize goes to Houlihan's.  The stuffed mushrooms at Houlihan's are about 5 times the size of those at Parlor 88.  So if budget is tight, and hunger is great---head to Houlihan's instead.

I will definitely return to Parlor 88, but if I'm feeding my 20 year old son again, Houlihans, here we come :)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment