Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sorry So Long: Thursday May 17th, 2012

Sorry that it's been so long since I posted.

My children planned a wonderful Mother's Day Surprise for me!  And the last few days of school have been draining---so please forgive me.

I will post this week's freebies. I know it's a little late in the week, but still plenty of time for you to take advantage of these.

WALGREENS
-Starbucks Refreshers:  Sale 99cts/ Register Reward 99cts=FREE!  There is also a coupon in the Pepsi insert of 4/29, both papers, which could make this a moneymaker.
-Good n' Natural Bar:  FREE bar coupon in Red Plum insert 5/6, Star only.
-NatuRelief:  Sale $5.99/ Get RR of $4.99-use coupon from Smart Source insert 3/11, both papers=FREE!
-Midnite for Menopause:  Sale $5.99/ Get RR of $4.99 from Smart Source insert 5/13=FREE! (Sorry this Mother's Day, and I didn't get the paper, so I'm afraid I can't tell you if either one contained this coupon.)

CVS
-Kleenex Cottonelle Jonathan Adler Design Bath Tissue Roll Cover w/bonus Cottonelle roll:  Sale $1.99-get $1.99 Extra Bucks=FREE!
-Advil PM 4ct. (in travel section):  Red Plum insert 3/11, Star only=FREE!

TARGET
-Revlon Nail Clippers:  Print coupon from Target.com=FREE!
-Revlon Nail File:  Ditto above=FREE!
-Revlon Tweezers:  Ditto above=FREE!
-Sonia Kashuk Cosmetic Brush:  Ditto above=FREE!
-Up & Up Ibuprofen:  Ditto above=FREE!
-Starbucks Refreshers:  Coupon for FREE one in Pepsi coupon insert of 4/29=FREE
-Good n Natural Bar:  FREE bar coupon in Red Plum insert 5/6, Star only.

WALMART
-Wet n' Wild Beauty Essentials Lipstick, Eye Pencil or Nail Polish:  Coupon in Red Plum insert 5/13=FREE
**This was paper I did not get, so I do not know if coupon was in either paper.
-Good n' Natural Bar:  FREE bar coupon in Red Plum insert of 5/6, Star only.

KMART
-Good n' Natural Bar:  FREE bar coupon in Red Plum insert of 5/6. Star only.

FAMILY DOLLAR
-Clairol Balsam Hair Color:  Coupon in P&G insert, both papers makes item-FREE!

DOLLAR GENERAL
-Wet n' Wild Cosmetics:  Coupon supposed to be in Red Plum insert of 5/13=FREE! (Sorry, this was paper I didn't get.)

STAPLES
-Brother 1850 Return Address Stamp:  Sale $22.99-get 100% back in Staples Rewards Offer

Well, even though it's late in the game this week, I hope you have time to take advantage of some of these great offers.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment